Technical Sourcer (Forensic Sourcer) - Enterprise Software (contract)
Splunk is hiring a Technical Sourcer, with the major focus on inbound candidates, to identify and assess candidates and employee referrals. In this role, you will join our Talent Acquisition Team to source talent and build a world-class candidate pipeline.
We are seeking a Technical Sourcer who understands technology, is passionate about fueling a diverse pipeline of talent, and can partner with multiple recruiters.
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to clearly understand the requirements of the role and scope and teams you are supporting
- Source within our Applicant Tracking System to build a diverse pipeline of candidates for current and future roles.
- Collaborate with the team to increase the diversity of our candidate pool through improving our job descriptions (i.e. ensuring use of textio to create gender neutral JDs), branding and outreach.
- Partner with recruiter to provide hiring managers updates about the health of the pipeline
- Route applicants to more suitable requisitions when appropriate
- Partner with recruitment marketing to ensure qualified applicants are considered and reengaged for future opportunities.
- Supporting internal branding of the TA team through marketing collateral
- Provide a phenomenal candidate experience to referrals and applicants
- Supporting the Employee referral program by following up with referrals
- Identify passive talent for future roles
- Approximately 70% of the role is focused on sourcing with about 30% on other activities (such as branding and diversity initiatives)
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience (enterprise software preferred) with an agency or in-house recruiting team
- Solid understanding of technology along with the ability to read resumes and understand technical requirement
- Expertise in sourcing diverse pools of candidates within a global environment
- Has taken unconscious bias training and/or will take courses
- Experience in communicating with hiring managers
- An ability to be organized across multiple requisitions
- Outstanding organizational skills, with experience responding to a high volume of candidates