Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
You will be responsible for full cycle recruiting, sourcing of passive technology professionals and leading them through the entire recruitment process up to the offer stage and focus on Data Analytics for our Products, IT and Engineering organizations.
- Become an expert in Splunk technology, new products, applications, and how to prospect & convert into candidate interest
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate marketplace (both internal and external)
- Build a diverse pipeline, which includes producing a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy sourcing; cold calling, phone screens, and networking.
- Close searches against set timelines, understands how to prioritize, partner with other recruiters to hire teams that will design our future platform and products. Lead multiple searches (5+) simultaneously with attention to meeting internal customer’s deadlines.
- Strategize and develop new “out-of-the box” methods to fill a diverse pipeline.
- In partnership with hiring managers, build Job Descriptions, using Textio, the gender-neutral software tool.
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system and our internally built tools to lead the recruitment process flow.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and specialized job boards.
- Hit internal client SLAs
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity
- Attend technical and diversity virtual job fairs and recruitment functions ( Grace Hopper, Afro Tech, RSA etc)
- Work on building data analytics reporting for our clients teaming up with the respective TA leads for presentations, using 3rd party tools.
- experience leading full recruitment cycles, preferred experience inside from a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software company.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting technical candidates (at all levels including Entry to Sr. Director levels) within the Software Engineering development Cycle, with focus of SaaS, cloud technologies
- Able to establish trust and credibility with business partners and influence talent decisions
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting with all teams in a matrixed organization
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Leads by example: A phenomenal teammate who is inclusive, collaborative, self-directed and highly motivated with a sense of urgency, and has strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Comfortable using Boolean logic, and LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and handle a requisition load (10+) in a dynamic, constantly evolving work environment, while still taking the time to help out his/her peers
- Excellent candidate assessment skills and closing skills
- Hi-integrity; hi-degree of integrity and can be trusted with confidential HR information
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite is a plus
- Excellent communication, social networking, relationship building, advising skills, and the ability to partner optimal with all teams
- Proven ability to analyze data, attention to detail and ability to present data via presentation tools such as PowerPoint or Google Slides
- 3 + years experience as a full life cycle recruiter, with emphasis in driving data Analytics
- BS/BA degree preferred, or relevant practical experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.