As a member of the Technical Enablement Operations team at Splunk, you will work cross-functionally to coordinate enablement for Splunkers and Partners globally. We are looking for a Program Manager to build, execute, and measure technical enablement programs for our Customer Success functions: Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Success Managers, and Technical Support. The Program Manager will be self-disciplined, organized, and detail-oriented, with a strong sense of ownership and follow-through.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to play a key role and establish yourself in an exciting, growing and disruptive enterprise technology company. This is a high-energy position in a global company that requires someone who is quick to pick up new skills, and can work well with colleagues and customers around the world.
- Serve as first point of contact for technical enablement for cross-functional leaders within Splunk and our Partner network
- Organize go-to-market enablement for new product launch and incremental release efforts
- Manage enablement prioritization and learning paths
- Assist with enablement events (e.g. Technical Kickoff)
- Assess skill set needs, plan and execute curriculum plan, evaluate program effectiveness
- Own success of the program end to end, ensuring accountability, execution of timelines, and continuous change management to deliver on-time, quality result
- 5+ years experience in program/project management or closely related roles
- Experience in a fast-growing, highly scaled SaaS environment
- Change Management acumen and cross functional project management experience
- You have shown the ability to influence and affect change at all levels of the organization without having positional authority
- You have the ability to influence and communicate at the Executive level of an organization
- Experience with enterprise software and cloud technologies
- Experience facilitating cross-functional meetings
- Ability to manage complex requirements and conflicting priorities
- You are able to travel
- Ability to build positive relationships internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Thrives on working under pressure in a dynamic environment and stays flexible through organizational growth and change
- Strong communication skills with business customers through multiple channels including email, phone, Zoom, Skype, Slack etc.
- Bachelor’s degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or substantial relevant on the job experience
- Experience working with Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud is a plus
We value diversity at our company. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the applicant is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment applicants with arrest and conviction records.