The Talent Products Designer must have a passion for people and crafting, building, curating artifacts and resources that support Splunk’s talent practices. In this role, you will have a significant impact on all Splunkers, by utilizing data from employees directly to improve the overall employee experience. Which includes; onboarding, performance management, talent planning initiatives, employee surveys, Employee Resource Groups and more.
The Talent and Organization Effectiveness team focuses on building/crafting tools that support Splunkers with what they need to deliver results, drive customer value and long-term business success. The ideal person will use a client-centric and data driven approach to craft equitable and scalable experiences that support the development and career success of Splunkers.
- Design, define, curate and implement industry-leading talent solutions and processes that deliver on business outcomes with a digital first and scalable approach
- Center principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion in all work, embedding the values in program development, policy application, and organizational practices and processes
- Lead planning, designing and building of performance solutions that could include programs, facilitated workshops, team effectiveness and asynchronous learning opportunities (e-learning)
- Work closely with portfolio managers, program managers, Learning/Leadership designers, and partners as you direct and run projects that result in improved program content and efficiency
- Be the go-to for answers to questions about the program(s), run multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while delivering high-quality work on time
- Conduct a recurring content audit to ensure program materials stay up to date, communicate content or program changes to partners and employees
- Evaluate feedback and prioritize updates that will improve the experience for Splunkers
- Degrees in human resources, organizational psychology, talent management and/ or talent development are relevant
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and continuously improving talent management processes and products
- A strong desire to test and learn, including comfort with failure and a desire to iterate and improve
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to “fly the plane while you’re building it!”; willingness to flex up and down to support both hands-on tactical work and critical thinking
- Experience growing and expanding partnerships with various constituents and program participants
- Experience developing and/or running online systems to support talent programs
- Strong organizational and planning skills, written/verbal presentation, and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of groups
- Ability to prioritize and run multiple projects, while troubleshooting, and problem solving independently, in an often ambiguous environment
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.