Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
Splunk is looking to bring on board a talented, customer-centric Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing EMEA Talent Acquisition team in Stockholm, Sweden.
You will work very closely with other members of the Talent Acquisition team, HR, Finance, Legal and the Hiring Managers to deliver exceptional candidate generation strategies across the Nordics region. This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber software talent, and ability to demonstrate an “outside of the box” approach in your search methodology.
You will be responsible for the full recruiting cycle, sourcing of passive technology professionals and managing them through the entire recruitment process including post-offer stage. You must be able to successfully execute and close searches against set timelines, understand how to prioritize to hit internal client SLAs, whilst thriving in an innovative, very fast paced rapid growth environment.Responsibilities:
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate market place (both internal and external)
- Build a strong pipeline and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research, heavy networking and effective use of social media channels
- Gain deep understanding of business and underlying technology prospect & convert candidates interest into Splunk
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system to track & manage the recruitment process flow
- Assess and develop creative search strategies to enhance the overall candidate experience
- Generate a high volume and high quality candidate pipeline under very tight timelines
- Manage multiple searches (20+) simultaneously with attention to meeting internal customer’s deadlines
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity based on deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process
- Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives focused on delivering best in class candidate experience at Splunk
- Extensive experience managing full recruitment cycles, gained at either an executive search firm, RPO or within a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software environment
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent
- Ability to navigate within a complex matrix environment establishing trust and credibility with the business stakeholders and influencing talent decisions
- Proven experience recruiting across the South EMES region, with tangible results of identifying and attracting top talent in the market place
- Strong communication and consulting skills with ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic, AIRS, LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter, and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment whilst displaying a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent candidate assessment skills
- Fluent English and Swedish language skills, additional language capabilities would be a plus
- Comfortable working individually as well as partnering with an international and culturally diverse team
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.