At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly, committed to our employees' success. We are opening up a new center of excellence in Prague and as part of this growth we are looking to bring on board a talented, customer-centric Talent Acquisition Partner based in Prague, Czech Republic, to join our growing Talent Acquisition team in EMEA.
You will work very closely with other members of the Talent Acquisition team, HR, Finance, Legal and the Hiring Managers to deliver exceptional candidate generation strategies in Prague, and wider Europe.
This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber talent in the software space, and ability to demonstrate an “outside of the box” approach in your search methodology. You will be responsible for the full recruiting cycle, sourcing of passive technology professionals and managing them through the entire recruitment process including post-offer stage. You must be able to successfully execute and close searches against set timelines, understand how to prioritize to hit internal client SLAs, whilst thriving in an innovative, very fast paced rapid growth environment.
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate marketplace.
- Hiring a high volume of candidates who are entry level/early in career, with multilingual skills and a strong technical acumen.
- Build a strong pipeline and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research, heavy networking and effective use of social media channels.
- Lead key initiatives and projects with partner groups that will continuously improve and scale our university recruiting operations.
- Develop our graduate network in Prague through effective management, maintenance and development of relationships with faculty, staff, alumni and student organizations on-campus.
- Implement virtual recruitment strategy, attend events and act as the liaison between Splunk and universities across the Czech Republic.
- Gain deep understanding of business and underlying technology prospect & convert candidates’ interest into Splunk.
- Design and launch resources used by new hires and managers that scale to support to a high volume and make them easily accessible through platforms such as Drive and
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system to track & manage the recruitment process flow.
- Assess and develop creative search strategies to enhance the overall candidate experience.
- Generate a high volume and high-quality candidate pipeline under very tight timelines.
- Manage multiple searches (20+) simultaneously with attention to meeting internal customer’s deadlines.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity based on deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives focused on delivering best in class candidate experience at Splunk.
- Drive branding awareness internally and externally.
- Extensive experience managing full recruitment cycles, gained at either an executive search firm, RPO or within a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software environment.
- Proven experience of hiring early talent within the software space, in Prague. With tangible results of identifying and attracting top talent in the marketplace.
- Experience of building and developing University relationships.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent
- Ability to navigate within a complex matrix environment establishing trust and credibility with the business stakeholders and influencing talent decisions
- Strong communication and consulting skills with ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic, AIRS, LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter, and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment whilst displaying a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent candidate assessment skills
- Fluent English and Czech language skills
- Comfortable working individually as well as partnering with an international and culturally diverse team
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.