Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
Want to help make an IMPACT to our government agencies missions? Want to be a part of a company CHANGING the WORLD?
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
This is an opportunity to work at a company that is innovating the way information supports business decisions.
Role: Public Sector System Integrator Manager
Location: Remote with required travel to Public Sector Splunk Office
We are looking for a leader to take Splunk’s strategic relationship with System Integration (SI) partners to the next level. The Splunk Public Sector SI Manager will have the exciting opportunity to own partner management and revenue generation for Sell-Through/with business on our Systems Integrators (SI) team. They will be responsible for managing the alliances and building mindshare and adoption of Splunk in the Public Sector. The position will be responsible for managing Splunk’s go-to-market strategy and execution with these partners for the public sector market. The primary objective for this individual is to drive long-term revenue/growth and license expansion opportunities through our System Integrator partnerships.
Business development experience is vital to further establishing Splunk’s footprint with the System Integrators within Public Sector, and the skills to grow alliance-driven revenues to a position of market leadership. This responsibility will be accomplished by establishing a professional working relationship with partners, leveraging existing contacts, and by developing a core understanding of the outstanding business needs of the partners and how Splunk can help meet those objectives. You will be responsible for setting strategic sales plans for target market, alignment with Splunk’s strategic direction, maintaining an accurate and robust pipeline and forecast of business opportunities.
- You possess a business background that enables you to drive engagement at an executive level and expand executive relationships across partner service lines
- Ability to drive revenue and market share within Splunk’s SI business
- Drive, manage and grow joint sales pipelines and forecast business opportunities
- Collaborate with the partners to ensure they are successful using our software and making sure they have the technical resources required to drive success
- Execute processes and procedures to enable scalable and sustainable growth via the Consulting/SI community
- Drive solution creation of Splunk offerings leveraging partners’ intellectual property
- Lead the alignment of the partners’ and Splunk sales teams to create a mutually beneficial relationship between the two organizations
- Construct a strategic action plan around mutually beneficial business cases
- Promote brand and partnership value with customers with industry contacts and at relevant industry events, and secure partner participation at Splunk marketing events
- Ensure that the partners are trained and certified on Splunk use cases and ensure partners deliver consistent service experiences that are aligned to – and in support of Splunk’s sales efforts
- Act as the internal champion for the growth of the partnerships, and nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships with SI partner account teams and executives
- Support implementation of SI partner go-to-market strategies
- Manage business and technical escalations and communicate with stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success
- Leadership and management of assigned team
- Continuously assess Consulting/SI partner’s annual performance metrics and outcomes to foster growth and optimize revenues
- Ability to travel 50% of time
- Proven experience leading a team responsible for driving revenue, pipeline and growth with public sector Systems Integrators
- Consistent track record generating and delivering multi-stakeholder sales
- Extensive experience working with / managing Systems Integrator alliances in the public sector
- Demonstrated ability to develop vision and strategic direction, and build a business strategy with clear objectives
- Highly analytical, data driven strategic thinker capable of creative problem-solving and pragmatic execution
- Ability to integrate trends, data and information into forecasts, plans, models and recommendations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.