System Integrator Sell-Through Manager
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
We are looking for a leader to take Splunk’s strategic relationship with System Integration partners to the next level. The Splunk Public Sector SI Sell-Through Manager will have the exciting opportunity to shape and deliver on strategy and build mindshare and adoption of Splunk in the Public Sector. They will be responsible for managing the alliances and sell-through activity with System Integrators to further establish Splunk’s footprint and grow alliance-driven revenues within the Public Sector market.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Execution of processes and procedures to enable scalable and sustainable growth via the Consulting/SI community
- Lead the alignment of the partners’ and Splunk sales teams to create a mutually beneficial relationship between the two organizations
- Drive, manage and grow joint sales pipelines across all motions - sell-through, & sell with
- Promote brand and partnership value with customers with industry contacts and at relevant industry events, and secure partner participation at Splunk marketing events
- Ensure that the partners are trained and certified on Splunk use cases and ensure partners deliver consistent service experiences that are aligned to – and in support of Splunk’s sales efforts
- Perform metric driven analysis of effectiveness and outcomes to foster growth and increase revenue
- Manage business and technical escalations and communicate with stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success
- Act as the internal champion for the growth of the Partnerships, and nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships with SI partner account teams and executives
- Leadership and management of assigned team
- Thought leadership within Splunk for maturing SI partnerships.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Experience with Consulting/SI firms in the public sector including proven success developing opportunities, working with partners to close revenue-generating deals
- Collaborative leader with 10+ years of experience leading teams
- Success working with partners to identify, define, and launch repeatable solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop vision and strategic direction, and build a business strategy with clear objectives
- Experience in driving alliance partner relationships in a broad range of business activities - designing joint solution offerings, enablement and sales engagement
- Highly analytical, data driven strategic thinker capable of creative problem-solving and pragmatic execution
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with all levels of management, clients and C level partners
Education: I have that!
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA preferred
- US Citizenship Required