Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
That’s a cool job, I want it. We are looking for highly motivated college students to join Splunk. As an intern, you will work on a real project (or a few) and have an opportunity to enjoy our dynamic, startup-like environment. You will get invaluable work experience at a leader in “Big Data”, the hottest software market now, and you will have the opportunity to focus on full stack, backend or front end technologies.
- You will achieve goals set for you in the beginning of the internship by your mentor
- We will give you a phenomenal opportunity to learn Splunk, both the product and the company
- You will socialize with the other interns as well as full-timers
- You will experience a fun environment at Splunk and enjoy your time learning new skills to better suit your goals
- You are familiar with Unix/Linux and/or Windows OSs, Linux is preferred
- You have good knowledge of programming in C++technologies focusing in the backend
- You will receive experience with version control systems, Perforce, Git or similar
- You will bring strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- You will bring Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems to the team
- You have any level Education: Got it.
- Computer Science, Math or emphasis degree in progress