Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a member of the Customer Success - Support Operations team at Splunk, you will help design, implement and manage enterprise-wide support processes and programs. We are looking for a strategic thinker, with excellent customer support business insight. In this role you will provide subject matter expertise in business analysis, process design, and project management activities. You will be responsible for leading the implementation of necessary tools, processes, and reporting to ensure the success of our support resources across various skills. The BA works closely and independently to provide project management and business analyst support for continuous improvements in support and enhancing our customer experience, performance, and productivity while managing costs.
- Understand the company’s customer success - support operating model and commercial objectives and how they translate into efficient and standardized business processes
- Collaborate with Technical Support Managers in process delivery and process re-engineering; anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop/implement solutions
- Use expertise in industry standard methodologies, policies, procedures, and methodologies to establish process excellence and ensure transformation objectives are met
- Analyze existing “as is" process using different techniques and methods, including documentation of the existing flow
- Provide guidance on “to be" process and work with subject matter authorities to obtain agreement
- Provide guidance on project coordination, timelines, & resourcing
- Brings together requirements and use cases from subject matter authorities using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Dedicatedly communicates with IT to define and implement system solutions
- Build a formal network and acts as the liaison between business partners, users, and technical teams
- Leads the overall drafting of the business requirements / use cases, test scripts / acceptance criteria, and training materials for various transformation initiatives
- Collaborates with the business to ensure business readiness and transfer knowledge for any new process / system
- Assist with enterprise-wide program implantation including coordination of tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
- 5+ years of Business Process Improvement and Project management experience
- Solid background in establishing current state Customer Support (Technical Support) process models and providing process improvement / redesign
- Validated experience in a high growth, highly scaled SaaS environment
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills
- Familiar with/ able to drive the Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, improvements/ redesigns
- Broad expertise in one or more of the following areas (Go to Market (GTM), Technical Support, Customer Service, Customer Success, Renewals Process & Operations)
- Ability to work across multi-functional groups and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups
- A passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity
- Consulting or Six Sigma experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or meaningful relevant on the job experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.