This is a highly influential role combining planning, technical advisory, execution of engineering vision, business management, internal communications, and cross-functional collaboration across the Cloud Infrastructure and Operations organization. Reporting directly to the VP of Cloud Infrastructure and Operations Engineering, this role will ensure alignment across the team and be a key driver in driving efficient performance and the growth of our business.
- Be a trusted technical advisor and sounding board to the VP of Cloud Infrastructure and Operations Engineering.
- Drive critical initiatives and projects across the team, ensuring execution and timely delivery.
- Serve as a liaison between staff, senior leaders, executives regarding planning and initiatives.
- Build out metrics and analytics to evaluate and assess Engineering performance, providing insights to the team.
- Providing improvements in operational capabilities and processes to optimize efficiency.
- Prepare and facilitate effective meetings such as weekly staff meetings, product reviews, and all hands.
- Help advise the flow of information within the Engineering leadership team and the broader engineering org.
- Providing insight into the Engineering leadership team, connecting the dots across the organization while ensuring alignment.
- Supervise the progress of key initiatives, ensuring product commitments and priorities are being executed.
- Partner closely with our cross-functional partners (Finance, HRBP, Talent Acquisition, Comms) to drive operational quality.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Previous experience within a technical leadership capacity
- Excellent partner leadership skills. Ability to cultivate and manage relationships with the engineering leadership and other cross-functional teams.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality on sensitive business, organization, and people topics
- High attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences