Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
We are seeking a driven, customer centric and sales focused individual. You'll possess a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering exceptional sales results, having worked in a fast-growing tech environment, ideally with experience in dealing with Evonik, Thyssen, Rheinmetall, Lanxess, Covestro.
If you're ready for your next challenge, would like to join a company where you can truly flourish and are motivated to join our Splunk family please continue reading.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently delive license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the numbers and to deadlines
- Territory mapping, account planning and opportunity management - strong hunting focus
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company
- At least 5+ years direct Enterprise Software selling experience to large enterprises is a must
- MEDDPICC solid rock experienced
- Strong cababilities in building qualifed pipelines according to MEDDPICC
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively
- Fluent German & English language skills are essential
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.