This is an opportunity to work at a company that is changing the way information supports business decisions. At Splunk, we've grown rapidly across central Europe by helping leading companies (including 90 of the Fortune 100) go from data to business outcomes faster than ever.
Join us on our journey as driven Strategic Account Manager (m/f/d) in Munich, Stuttgart or Nürnberg and enjoy a culture of inclusiveness, disruption and fun.
As our next hire, you will have a clear mindset for sales, building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results within strategic accounts in Germany. You'll play a meaningful role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk in the German market. You will join a team of excellence and be contributing to the German success story, being part of the extraordinary growth at Splunk.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Working as a Strategic Account Manager (m/w/d) you'll be focused on a Key Account list of leading companies in Germany, conducting effective account planning and opportunity management.
- Develop new business and have the mindset to continuously look for expansion opportunities.
- You will consistently deliver on forward-thinking license sales, support and service revenue targets, on a quarterly and annual basis. You're committed to reach and overachieve the numbers.
- Negotiating pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and being able to engage with our different Splunk business areas.
- As part of your daily role, you engage closely with our channel and our Splunk Channel Managers for the region, working in harmony with our strong partners and distributor network
- Collaborating with our sales engineering and professional services teams at Splunk, as well as partner services resources, to position Splunk’s offering in the market.
- Working closely with management and sales operations to effectively and accurately pipeline and forecast.
- Using our sleek sales methodology and processes effectively, which will support you from prospect to closure, leading you to your success and over achievement.
- You will provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing.
- Be a strong Splunk Ambassador, through internal and external interactions.
- You possess considerable experience of selling Enterprise Software into large customers in Germany.
- A strong background in leading and developing a key account load, across a variety of sectors.
- Strong charismatic and executive presence, with experience of building relationships at C-Level.
- Ability and understanding of accurate forecasting commitments.
- A proven track record of sales success and closing large-scale deals.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, fast-growing, fast-paced and dynamic work environment and comfortable to be 'disruptive'
- You have very relevant enterprise software experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Understanding and experience of handling CRM systems (such as Sales Force) extensively
- You possess excellent communication skills, in German and English.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA would be a plus.
We value diversity at our company. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.