Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
We are seeking a driven, customer centric and sales focused individual. You'll possess a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering exceptional sales results, having worked in a fast-growing tech environment. In this role, you will be the Strategic Account Owner for selected Top Retail companies in Switzerland.
If you're ready for your next challenge, would like to join a company where you can truly flourish, have an established network in the retail sector and are motivated to join our Splunk family, please continue reading.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver on the license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines (predictable and accurate forecasting)
- Strategic Territory planning based on named accounts and opportunity management and continuous Pipeline Generation and Business Development
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with our customers by selling on Value and ROI
- Effectively engage and leverage Sales Engineering, our Business Value Consultants and our Professional Services resources – The entire Splunk Village
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Leverage our partner ecosystem of resellers, managed service providers and GSI’s
- Use, live and breathe our sales methodology and processes effectively (SFDC/MEDDPICC)
- Good corporate citizen, a team player, can-do attitude – two-way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of our resources
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- At least 5+ years direct Enterprise Software selling experience to large enterprises is a must, durable network in the Swiss retail sector with solid business relationship
- Proven track-record in software sales in either Security, IT-Operations, DevOps, and/or Data Analytics
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company
- MEDDPICC solid rock experienced to stay in control of your business
- Strong cababilities in building qualifed pipelines according to MEDDPICC
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively
- Fluent German & English language skills are essential
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.