The ideal candidate will have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results. This individual will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk. This will be an individual contributor role working with key Strategic Accounts in the Benelux Region.
You will be able to grow our partnerships within those strategic accounts while optimizing the value our customers generate from Splunk.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Consistently deliver daring license, support and service revenue targets – commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Named Account penetration, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return on investment
- Work with partners for maximum efficiency
- Use sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes optimally
- Understand how to use both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two way flow of meaningful and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and informative input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 8+ years direct Enterprise Account Manager selling experience in to large Enterprise accounts
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first line management experience a plus
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Outstanding management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Meaningful software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Fluent in Dutch & English
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.