Strategic Account Manager, Italy
Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth across EMEA, and we are in the exciting stage of developing our South EMEA region. As part of this growth we are looking to expand the salesforce in Milano. You will be joining at a truly exciting time where you will be able to make an impact on our growth journey in Italy which is going through a period of expansion.
We are looking to hire a driven, enterprise level, sales individual whom possess a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results, in a fast-growing environment. If you're ready for your next challenge and would like to join our Italian Splunk family please continue reading.
As a Strategic Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working with a named list of 2-3 enterprise accounts across the Italian market, where you will be responsible for both new business acquisition and developing existing business, continuously looking out for expansion opportunities.
- As a successful Account Manager you will consistently deliver on forward-thinking license, support and service revenue quotas, on a quarterly and yearly basis. You will be committed to consistently reach the numbers, and over achieve the number given.
- As part of your daily role, you will be working closely with our channel and our Splunk Channel Manager for the Italian market, working in harmony with our partners and distributor.
- Working with different Splunkers to reach maximum account penetration, you will strategically work on account planning and opportunity management.
- Working closely with your Manager and our EMEA sales operations you will effectively and accurately report on pipeline and forecasts, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Negotiating pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value, and being able to engage with our different Splunk business areas.
- Leveraging and collaborating with our sales engineering and professional services teams, in-house as well as our partner services resources, to best position Splunk's offering in the market.
- Using our sleek sales methodology and processes effectively, which will support you from prospect to closure, leading you to your success and over achievement.
- Being a strong ambassador of our Splunk brand, through your internal and external interactions.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have gained considerable Enterprise Software selling experience, in a B2B environment, within the Italian market.
- A strong background of managing and developing a 2-5 account load, in the private sector.
- Strong executive presence and polish, you will be comfortable with working at the C Suite.
- You will understand the importance of forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- We are moving at a fast pace, hence it is important that you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate functions.
- You will have meaningful software experience one of any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Experience and understanding of effectively navigating CRM systems (SalesForce) extensively
- You will have a proven track record of sales success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the Italian territory.
- Fluent Italian and English language skills.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA would be a plus.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!