Posting Title: Strategic Account Analyst (French Speaking)
Location: Splunk office in Vancouver, B.C.
Do you want to make an impact, expand your sales knowledge and learn from the best? Are you passionate about details, analysis, and strategic partnership? If you answered yes, then we might have a home here for you at Splunk.
- This is a brand new, entry level role with a fast track to further marketing, operations and sales roles.
- Your mission is to consult with account managers on net new business and expansion of presence in our largest and most strategic accounts.
- We’ll use advanced tools, data, and research methods to build account-level demand for Splunk while teaming with Field Sales to execute account plans.
What you get to do in this role:
As part of our Inside Sales Team, the Strategic Account Analyst (for Demand Acceleration) will be responsible for rapidly growing key accounts for Splunk in areas of Canada where our customer and prospects speak French. We will use your research, analysis, sales, negotiation and leadership skills in partnership with your field sales team to plan expansion strategies in the biggest companies in the world. On any given day, you will:
- Conduct deep research and analysis of customer account priorities, people, and processes using advanced tools and project management strategies.
- Present research, analysis and intelligence reports to sales teams and executives.
- Activate your research with thoughtful, personalized touchpoints to key account personalities and execute advanced demand generation strategies.
- Collaborate with field sellers to present a unified Splunk customer experience.
You have around 2 to 3 years of experience in selling or generating demand for enterprise IT solutions (BI, data analytics, security software, risk management software or networking performance) OR 2-3 years as a Business Intelligence Analyst for a software or consulting company with a focus on Enterprise customers OR have an MBA and corporate sales or marketing experience.
- You have a passion for research, data, and analysis and can dazzle us with your insights.
- You demonstrate logic-based problem solving.
- You are a self-starter who is confident in an ambitious environment and has a track record of using analytic skills to actively develop new insights that drive operational strategy and revenue growth.
- You can be trusted to operate independently.
- You demonstrate keen situational awareness within a teamed environment.
- You understand project management principles and use them to accomplish complex tasks.
- You can model business data to tell a compelling and actionable story.
- You fully understand the sales cycle, from generating leads through closing deals.
- You have excellent presentation skills and write, think and communicate clearly.
- Your first instinct is to Google a solution to a new problem.
- You have the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong executive presence, you are polished and strong dedication.
- Must already be located in the Vancouver area
- Must be fluent in French /English
Splunk’s Big Perks
- Two fully stocked kitchens to make breakfast, lunch, etc.
- Fresh fruit
- Sandwich/salad materials
- Refreshment refrigerators with sodas, water, energy drinks and juice.
- Fully stocked beer and adult beverage refrigerator located in both kitchens.
- Lunch is on Splunk once a week. (and breakfast)
- A catered lunch & a catered breakfast provided to all employees weekly.
- Enjoy your holidays! Splunk gives all employees 16 paid holidays
- Included is a 4th of July summer break and end of the year winter break (holiday break).
- 3 weeks of paid vacation time (PTO) is not affected by our paid holidays off.
- All employees grated 2 weeks of paid sick time.
- Love volunteering?
- Splunk grants 3 days of paid time off for an employee to volunteer at an organization of their choice, separate from PTO.
- Education reimbursement program available.
- Discount programs help Splunker save money on event tickets, online shopping, amusement parks, 24 Hour Fitness membership and more!
- Medical, dental and vision packages available to all employees upon hiring.
- 401K program available.
We value diversity at our company. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk. We look forward to hearing from you.