Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We’re looking for software engineers to work closely with the applications team in designing and implementing test automation for our APIs. You will work within a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and engineers in a fast-paced startup environment. Our engineering teams are small, fast moving and highly impactful. You will learn from the best and help us architect and build the application of our future. You will also get many opportunities to share and talk about your work through channels like conferences, meetups, OSS and blogs.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- 3+ years as a software engineer in test
- Understanding of web technologies, protocols, and formats, including transport (primarily HTTP), common data formats (JSON), and standard API patterns (e.g. REST)
- Understanding of the software product life-cycle and agile methodology
- Experience working with and debugging Java preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.