Sr. Software Engineer –React, JS, Django, Python
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk>Phantom is the only purpose-built Security Automation & Orchestration platform, and the first to provide an open community for sharing Playbooks and Apps. It makes security smarter, faster, and stronger.
Splunk>Phantom is building a fast-paced team and is seeking for software developers in test with strong UI and Python skills. You will be embedded with a development team and work closely with developers of all skills to build our amazing product.
- Achieve a deep knowledge of our product architecture, usage patterns, and real-world deployment scenarios in order to better understand what solutions will bring value to our customers
- Collaborate closely with Product Management, User Experience and members of our team to design and create comprehensive end-to-end user workflows
- Keep product quality top of mind by extensively leveraging product and test automation throughout the product cycle
- Work directly with engineers and product managers to refine and breakdown product requirements
- Become well versed in Splunk>Phantom technologies and processes as they apply to application development
- Create, maintain and improve code with pride of ownership
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong programming experience using Python
- Familiar with backend application development frameworks such as Django or CherryPy
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and provide mentorship
- Self-starter, passionate and always looking for new ways to contribute to the team
- Experienced with an Agile DevOps engineering environment that effectively leverages CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitLab, etc…) is valuable
- BS in CS/EE or equivalent
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of exceptionally talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12-hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment.