Title: Sales Sourcer (Contract Role)
Location: Any city in the U.S. (must already be located in the U.S.)
This role is a Sourcing role, and we are looking for someone who loves to source and build pipeline for Recruiters
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
This role is contracted through end of Splunk's fiscal year (end of Jan 2020) with the possibility to extend based on performance and business need.
Due to our hyper-growth in building a game changing product, we are seeking an extraordinary Sr Sales Sourcer to join our dynamic and fun Talent Acquisition team. If this is you, you have experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber software sales talent, and you have ability to demonstrate an “outside of the box” approach in your search methodology. As a Sr Sales Sourcer, you will demonstrate your creative searching skills to track down critical sales talent for building cutting edge software. You will communicate intelligently with your sourced super-candidates, persuade them to engage and interview at Splunk, and partner with Hiring Managers and our Recruiting Team to maximize their interviewing experience. You will be responsible for sourcing of passive sales technology professionals and leading them through the entire recruitment process up to the offer stage.
- Become an expert in Splunk technology, new products, applications, and how to prospect & convert passive folks into interested applicants.
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate market place (both internal and external).
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates. Drive sourcing activities via networking, internet research, local, regional and national recruiting forums focused on diversity
- Generate a strong qualified engineering pipeline, and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy sourcing; research, networking, cold calling, and phone screens.
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, communities, etc.
- Build communities of talent
- 3-7 years experience sourcing technology/software sales superstars at enterprise software companies and a successful reputation and references to back it up.
- Extensive experience in sourcing gained at either an executive search firm or from a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software environment.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and recruiting IC and management level sales candidates within the enterprise software sales space including Cloud, Big Data and the IT industry with tact and tenacity
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- Understanding of sales methodologies, technology, ability to read and understand what makes a stellar Sales Consultant or Technical Sales Reps successful
- Able to establish trust and credibility with Sales Leaders and influence talent decisions through a consultative approach, when working with our sales hiring managers while taking new requirements, reviewing candidate profiles and updating candidate pipeline progress.
- Ability to partner effectively with all teams in a matrix organization
- Highly articulate and collaborative. Ability to network and establish effective relationships
- Leads by example: A great teammate who is inclusive, collaborative, self-directed, highly motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Deep expertise in building and networking with high caliber software sales talent. Ability to demonstrate creativity in your search methods and generate a high quality candidate pipeline under very tight timeline. Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic and LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter.
- Knowledge about other ways to strategically find great and collaborative Sales Candidates through social media and external referrals (you know how to use more than just LinkedIn)
- Hi-integrity; hi-degree of professionalism, and can be trusted with confidential HR information.
- A strong bias for action,impeccable follow up, results-oriented mindset, not scared by stretch goals.
- Strong negotiating, closing, and follow-through skills
- Strong social networking and a strong brand ambassador
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite is a plus.
- Growth mindset
- This role can be remote.
- We are looking for a strong sourcer who has experience and passion for sourcing sales candidates. Please include that experience on your resume.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things to learn. Including cutting edge internal recruiting tools.
- Highly talented, collegial and dedicated peers.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact? The work you’ll do will directly impact our product, brand and the experience of our candidates.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our talent through ownership and leadership opportunities.
- An open, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Work Flexibility. We don't expect people to work 12-hour days. There will times where we will sprint, however, we want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to choose your hours? No problem. Need to work from home periodically? No problem? We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and commitment to providing an extraordinary candidate, manager and team experience, and believe that balance helps cultivate an excellent environment.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.