Want to help make an IMPACT to our government agencies missions? Want to be a part of a company CHANGING the WORLD?
Check out Splunk Public Sector – We’re hiring! https://vimeo.com/27949957
Splunk SEs will be able to answer technical inquiries from customers regarding Splunk technology, features, solutions, applications as well as articulate Splunk technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. You will identify all technical issues of your assigned accounts to assure complete customer success through all stages of the technical sales cycle, and you should also establish and maintain positive relationships with our customer's technical staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Challenge customers to rethink how they view their largest obstacles
- Challenge Splunk to continue to innovate and creatively drive customer success
- Help customers gain insight into how Splunk can transform their operations
- Identify and build Splunk champions within your customers
- Commit to a growth mindset and continuous learning in support of customer success
- Celebrate your customer’s success (You’ll be doing a lot of this)
- Understand which word is in every bullet above. Figure that out and you will understand your mission at Splunk. Have fun!
Our Most Successful Sales Engineers:
- Treat their job as their craft and are serious about constantly improving it
- Love technology, but are more excited about applying Splunk technology to complex real-world challenges
- Prepare themselves to go as broad as possible and as deep as necessary
- Relish being challenged by customers and constantly challenging themselves
- Entice our customers with vision while being pragmatic trusted advisors
- Understand and can demonstrate the value of Splunk
Highly desirable attributes:
- Practical experience with U.S. Federal Acquisition processes (RFC, RFI, RFP, etc.)
- Practical experience reviewing and drafting responses to Federal requests for comment, requests for information, requests for proposals, et cetera
- Passionate about crafting client-ready presentations, whitepapers, discussion documents, and RFP responses that are appropriately scoped, technically accurate, as well as structurally and grammatically precise
- Practical experience communicating the business value of a technical solution via executive-level briefings to CIO, CISO, CIO, technical partners, etc.
- Committed to delivering compelling technology demonstrations to both technical and non-technical audiences -- experience doing so with Splunk is highly desirable
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.