Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the Sr. Quality Analyst - Xactly, you will be part of the core team who will be responsible for setting up a Quality Assurance standards for the Xactly application & related processes supporting the sales and finance organizations. Come join a collaborative and growing organization where you can make a difference.
What you'll do: Yeah, I want to and can do that.
- Analyze business processes & system requirements, design and execute test strategy for the Xactly application & related process areas.
- Develop Test Plan, Test Cases along with automating the Test cases.
- Execute these test cases and report bugs using the collaboration tools.
- Triage and drive bug resolution with appropriate teams.
- Manage the day to day test execution, working with different cross functional teams.
- Support UAT testing activities.
- Document Standard Operating procedures as part of the regular support & maintenance activities.
- Communicate and document the critical process &/or system functionality changes to the business users.
I’ve already done that or have that!
- 8+ years of industry experience with minimum 1+ year of Xactly experience.
- Have a deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and executing them in unit, functional and user acceptance test cycles.
- Sound understanding of the end to end Sales Compensation processes & systems.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to interpret data & logic.
- Ability to do defect analysis and hands on trouble-shooting in distributed systems.
- Ability to work optimally in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely and ensure others are informed.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize to ensure work is done in a timely and high quality manner.
- Must be Detailed Oriented, Process & documentation oriented.
Preferred knowledge and experience: These are a huge plus.
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent years of industry experience.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
Splunk is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $90,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits. Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).