Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
- Manage all purchase/sourcing needs for Marketing, Sales, IOTA Market, and Customer Success, and other areas as needed.
- security review
- privacy reviews
- cost negotiations
- contract execution
- PO approvals
- Run quarterly non-compliant PO reports
- Conduct trainings with individual teams on P2P process
- Meet with business teams quarterly/semi-annually to understand areas of focus for the team
- Meet with FP&A and AP quarterly/semi-annually to align on any initiatives for joint support
- Manage and tweak Procurement systems and processes for simplicity and scalability
- Track and report on cycle times for the full procurement process (find out where the inefficiencies and gaps are)
- Manage gift card purchases and distribution
- NetSuite Service Now Approvals as well as UAT testing for system changes (Access and Changes)
- Manage Procurement Operations Specialist and Operations contractor
- Manage Procurement offshore team
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- 3+ years of Procurement experience.
- Experience with NetSuite, SAP or equivalent.
- Good aptitude working with systems, process improvements and automation.
- High energy and tolerance for tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with management, team, peers, cross-functional teams and business partners.
- Customer service attitude with a willingness to take on challenges in a rapidly-growing dynamic environment.
- Perform tasks independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to follow through to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business/Economics or the equivalent meaningful work experience.