About the role
Do you want to build a product from inception?
Be a part of the founding team building a new class of data analytics experiences designed to enable users to explore and interact with Splunk data in totally new ways. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our products and seek to deliver the best and most innovative experiences for our users.
What You'll Do
- You'll design and build creative new data analytics experiences
- You'll provide technical leadership to the teams building those experiences
- You'll collaborate closely with PM, User Experience and back end engineers to understand customer needs and translate them into product features.
- You'll partner with your peers to develop high-level product strategy and feature road map
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of browser internals.
- Versed in the complete web application stack.
- Experience in a technical leadership role.
- Someone who's built their own framework(s) (used internally or launched in market).
- You've worked on data-intensive products.
- You've built and delivered an app on one of the public cloud platforms.
- You have experience with either TypesScript or GraphQL.
- You've built data visualizations using d3.js or equivalent.
- You have experience with WebGL or WebGPU.
- Requires a minimum of 15 years of related experience with a technical Bachelor’s degree; or 12 years and a technical Master’s degree; or a PhD with 8 years’ experience; or equivalent experience.
- 15+ years of experience in software development and 10+ years of experience building front-end applications, components and frameworks.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.