Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager to assist in the development and execution of marketing programs. Could this be you?
As the Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define our demand generation strategy for prospects and our dedicated customer base. You will develop and lead a comprehensive portfolio of campaigns. The campaigns will be designed to nurture, engage and convert our prospects as well as drive adoption and cross/up sell for our existing customers.
This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager marketer passionate about jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the Big Data space. Are you ready for the challenge?
- You will build strong, data driven marketing campaigns to drive engagement and tie in with product specific campaigns
- You will run the campaign calendar and email cadence to ensure optimal engagement and prevent list fatigue
- You will connect GTM priorities with Sales success by defining, instrumenting, measuring and executing end-to-end campaigns
- You will partner with digital, content, field, social marketing and marketing operations to align multi-channel execution
- You will align with FMM to develop region specific campaigns
- You will develop and project lead integrated campaigns, both online and traditional, in partnership with the rest of the marketing team, stepping in to fill in gaps as necessary
- You will analyze and segment customer data to help define prospect and customer with high engagement and revenue potential
- You will establish goals and critical metrics for campaigns based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and revenue impact
- You will test new tools to innovate and scale programs, with an emphasis on integrated marketing
- 8+ years of experience leading and running demand generation programs for enterprise software and/or SaaS services
- Deep experience working with Salesforce.com and Eloqua (or other marketing automation tools) to execute integrated demand generation programs and measure their effectiveness
- Experience working with personas and mapping to the buyer’s journey
- Exceptional teammate who has partnered with sales and marketing teams to deliver integrated marketing programs
- Track record of marketing results and strong analytical mindset
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.