Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Talent acquisition to join our growing recruitment team at Splunk! The right candidate for this role will have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition in a large enterprise software or high tech company (2000+ employees). They’ll have directly managed a team of 5+ Sr. Recruiters. Demonstrated experience tracking, reporting, and presenting key recruiting metrics to VP and C-level executives is required.
Location: A strong candidate can reside anywhere in the US.
- Lead, build, and manage a team of 5+ senior recruiters and sourcers. Develop, coach, and mentor direct reports.
- Create data backed analysis to the Splunk leadership team and other stakeholders to help drive strategic decision-making.
- Identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement on talent-related topics such as recruitment, internal movement, attrition, and diversity.
- Become a trusted partner to leadership at the VP to C level. Present important metrics, recommended courses of action, and implications to eStaff.
- Use in-depth knowledge and data backed market research to influence effective solution creation with relevant HR partners (e.g. Total rewards, HR Business Partners, D&I, TA leadership).
- Create an execution plan to increase workforce diversity and continue to foster Splunk's culture of inclusion. Create buy-in at the executive level. Create reports to measure effectiveness and improve solutions to meet D&I goals.
- Ensure operational excellence, focusing on quality, customer experience, process efficiency, and cost of delivery.
- Innovate and experiment to challenge the status quo and support growing a world class recruiting organization.
- 3+ years experience as a Sr. TA Manager with demonstrated experience building and scaling a senior recruitment team.
- Prior experience creating PPT presentations and data analysis as well as leading discussions at eStaff meetings on talent related topics including recruiting, diversity, internal movement, and attrition is required.
- 5+ years client management experience at the VP/C-level for Sales organizations, acting as a strategic partner and influencer to drive positive business outcomes.
- 10+ years of experience supporting dynamic, high growth companies, in TA management and previously as a recruiter.
- 5+ years of recent TA experience specifically at hyper growth, tech companies.
- Demonstrated experience creatively improving processes, programs, and results. Examples of successful partnership with TA or HR Ops to deliver actionable workforce metrics that have resulted in meaningful business impact.
- Aligns to the mentality of servant leadership.
- Executive presence and the ability to advise and influence senior business leaders.
- Creative and sophisticated use of data to influence, including the ability to present data to make an impact, elevate and change manage multiple departments.
- Strategic Thinker – identify patterns across organizations to tie into recruiting strategy.
- Agility and adaptability in thinking - can identify when to customize versus when to provide a holistic solution, and work with the business to establish the best functional solution.
- Demonstrated ability to scale - can go deep in the weeds when needed, while also understanding the big picture.
- Strong judgement skills and cross functional thinking - know when to escalate, when to dive deep, and when to bring certain people into the discussion.
- Problem solving - Possess a data driven approach to problem solving and an agility to do so in real time with senior leadership.
- Very strong operational, programmatic, and analytical skills.
We value diversity at our company. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.