We are looking for a Senior Manager, Sourcing - Sales and G&A to join our growing Talent Acquisition team at Splunk! This role will play a critical part in creating our Sales, Marketing, and G&A sourcing strategy. You’ll be responsible for building a sourcing framework and defining metrics and best practices needed to drive high-volume hiring across multiple functions.
Location: A strong candidate can reside anywhere in the US.
- Lead, build, and manage a team of close to 20 sourcers.
- Build a sourcing framework that implements key success metrics for our sourcing team, including clear deliverables, metrics, and strategy.
- Be an advocate for our DEI hiring initiatives by building strong, diverse talent pools from multiple sources.
- Work within our workforce plan to meet hiring targets and lower time to fill by proactive pipelining.
- Work cross functionally with the business, HR and Finance to understand hiring challenges and opportunities.
- Develop and train the team on thoughtful, creative, data driven strategies to engage external talent.
- Create on point and thoughtful reports that help measure the effectiveness of the sourcing function.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to develop detailed profiles of target candidates and in-depth talent maps. Identify trends and competitive intelligence to develop innovative sourcing strategies.
- Develop, coach, and mentor direct reports.
- Work with the recruitment and marketing teams on branding, content creation, and unique candidate campaigns.
- A proven track record of success in building and scaling a sourcing org, from the ground up, at a rapidly growing tech company.
- Understands how to embrace, create and tell a story through data and reporting.
- Has managed a team of 10+ sourcers and Sr. sourcers.
- 5 years' experience as a people manager in Talent Acquisition working for a large, fast paced tech company (2000+ employees).
- Demonstrated experience with tracking, reporting, and presenting key sourcing metrics to VP and C-level executives.
- Extensive knowledge of the competitive landscape, and a strong understanding of the market to enhance our sourcing strategies.
- Believes in servant leadership.
- Executive presence and the ability to play a strategic leadership role as a consultant to line and senior management.
- Creative and sophisticated use of data to influence, including the ability to present data to make an impact, elevate and change manage multiple departments.
- Strategic Thinker – identify patterns across organizations to tie into sourcing strategy.
- Builder - you can create and scale a sourcing infrastructure from scratch
- Passion for leading, developing, and coaching people.
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.