Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and strive to provide the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most meaningfully to each other’s success.
In this role, you will be the Product Marketing lead for product launch excellence bringing new Splunk products to market including the positioning and messaging of the Splunk Platform. You will have the opportunity to strengthen launch excellence, contribute to thought leadership and drive alignment between key stakeholders and open up new market opportunities for Splunk and our partners. This is a hands-on role requiring the skills to take input from multiple partners and create a cohesive, broad GTM plan for launch and beyond. You will partner with content marketing, demand generation, product management and enablement teams to build the content and strategy necessary for the Splunk field organization and partners to drive opportunities.
Be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and market-leading enterprise technology company. Bring your strong experience in product and solution marketing, entrepreneurial orientation, and deep domain expertise.
- Create launch plans, see opportunities for improvement and coordinate the work of multiple disparate teams.
- Oversee the launch bill of materials and lead the creation of content for website, collateral, enablement material, media and industry analyst briefings, tradeshows, sales and channel training, online marketing, etc.
- Become a product expert translating tech speak into engaging customer stories as we bring new next-gen features and products to market.
- Partner closely with product management, field enablement, marketing and other teams on messaging and launch strategy.
- Be a key part of the Platform Marketing team, helping define GTM strategy, and marketing efforts for building awareness, the Splunk brand, and increasing sales.
- Work with Product Management teams to help shape business and product strategy and drive execution and innovation in product and GTM.
- 6+ years product marketing experience in Enterprise Software, SAAS or equivalent.
- Experience leading product launches including creating launch plans and project managing the entire launch, including working with cross functional teams of marketing, sales, and other teams required as part of a powerful launch.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills including ability to create and deliver effective presentations.
- Work in an environment that is always in motion—manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple diverse stakeholders required. Great teammate and a person who can inspire and lead in a diverse team in experiences and background.
- Relevant knowledge of technologies —operational analytics, IT, Security, AI or Machine Learning and related markets is a huge plus.
- You are a self starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team management skills.
- BS or MS in technical discipline or equivalent. MBA is preferred. Project Management skills a big plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the relevant location.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.