Senior iOS Developer
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
The Team In The News:
- Beyond The Desktop: New Splunk Mobile Solutions https://www.splunk.com/blog/2018/10/04/beyond-the-desktop-new-splunk-mobile-solutions.html
- Mobile Development With Splunk's Connected Experiences Team https://www.splunk.com/blog/2019/02/13/mobile-development-with-splunk-s-connected-experiences-team.html
Do you have a passion for building mobile products? Do you desire to be part of a founding team for a new mobile first product? Do you get excited about building something new from the ground up?
- Splunk’s Mobile Engineering is a fast-growing team that is looking for iOS developers to build a business analytics product that empowers our users to monitor, investigate, and secure assets, systems, and infrastructure in real time.
- Our product will be used by people working in Network Operations Centers and Security Operations Centers.
- You'll partner with product managers, engineers, and designers to build and design a product that our customers will love.
- You can expect to collaborate with Splunkers from a wide variety of teams, and learn how to rapidly build impactful products that matter. Our goal is to support your growth and development. Your success is our success.
- Collaborate with a multi-functional team of product managers, designers, quality assurance, and senior engineers to design and build a new app
- Build increasingly complex app components and take an app through the entire software development lifecycle, including fixing bugs, and improving performance
- Promote an open culture that supports people to participate in peer code reviews, design reviews, and improves code quality
- Promote innovation and be forward-thinking by sharing new ideas with the team
- Proficient in iOS (Objective-C, Swift)
- Strong experience in building native mobile (iOS) applications with an emphasis on performance and robustness
- UI design experience
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience collaborating with design and multi-functional engineering teams to simplify complex problems for users
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hands-on practice building user experiences with different form factors such as smartwatch, tablet, or TV is a huge plus
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience with Viper design pattern
- Experience building mobile SDKs and re-usable components
- Launched apps to the App Store
- Knowledgeable of mobile instrumentation and analytics
- Passion for accessibility and localization
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We’re always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A team of exceptionally hardworking and dedicated peers.
- Growth and mentorship. We grow engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We believe mentorship helps both the mentor and the mentee in their career growth.
- A stable, collaborative, and accommodating work environment.
- Opportunities to travel to meet customers and travel for recruiting.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
*** connect with me on LinkedIn "www.linkedin.com/in/mehta-amit"