Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The Sr. Director Professional Services IT Markets Practice leads the delivery ecosystem, driving efforts to deliver ITOA (IT Operational Analytics) related engagements globally, ensuring customer success. You will have to be tightly aligned with the IT Markets Group leadership, in addition to working cross functionally with sales and other key internal partners to create offerings,standard methodologies, and share insights from the field related to our products and services.
- As a core member of the IT Markets Group extended leadership team, you will lead the strategic conversations with customers about our technology and the implementation of our technology, creating a heightened sense of customer confidence.
- You will be able to provide insight into the IT Markets Group offerings and be a conduit between Professional Services and the Products team.
- Share customer feedback from our customers with our products team, to drive an improved customer experience from a product standpoint.
- Lead the IT Markets Practice team, executing IT Markets Group, Customer Success and Professional Services strategy.
- You will be responsible for all elements of customer success, including planning and execution of IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) related engagements.
- Develop and promote services offerings around all aspects of the IT Markets related delivery to include IT Service Intelligence, advanced services and guidance relating to the ITOA space.
- Meet team goals and manage customer success, revenue/expense targets, utilization, area and theater goals (top line growth), and services attach rates.
- Shape delivery methodologies within the team fostering quality and ultimately customer success on every engagement.
- Co-lead efforts with our PS Partner team to develop a high-quality and scalable ecosystem of partners who embrace Splunk’s core values around customer success, enhancing our delivery capacity and enabling partners to deliver Splunk services independently.
- Work cross functionally with the Splunk IT Markets team to ensure alignment with corporate marketing, product management, sales and others. This will include, but is not limited to providing input on products, customer feedback, new product opportunities, and competitive input.
- Work proactively with sales team and partners globally on large opportunities, helping to position service delivery to deliver IT Markets solutions.
- 12-15+ years of technical leadership experience, with focused background in the IT Markets space.
- Technical implementation expert who has the ability to instill confidence in customers.
- Consistent track record of leading high-performing technical teams.
- Experience in big data and/or security highly desired.
- Software project/program management leadership experience.
- Prior product or services evangelism experience.
- Leader with vision and software implementation expert with a history in the IT Markets space.
- Experience leading change, developing processes, implementing procedures and working collaboratively across organizations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to work across the organization in a positive and effective manner.
- Willing to work as part of a diverse, matrixed team, providing and taking guidance to/from stakeholders to achieve organizational outcomes.
- Previous experience developing service practice materials, to include deployment guides, troubleshooting manuals, standard methodologies, consultant trainings, and other customer enabling documentation.
- Focus on customer success and delivery excellence.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.