Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the Sr. Anaplan Model Builder, you will be responsible for the architecture, design, development, maintenance & improvements of the Anaplan application for the Worldwide Finance. Come join a collaborative and growing organization where you can make a difference.
What you'll do: Yeah, I want to and can do that.
- Work closely with the Finance team to convert various business-planning use cases into modules in Anaplan, and to continuously improve system capabilities.
- Solution architecture, design, and development of models for large enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Develop technical solutions to business problems; validate and communicate technical solutions to internal and external team members, test solutions and ensure it meets specifications.
- Develop proof of concept models as needed.
- Design, develop & monitor data flows and data integration between internal business applications and Anaplan to ensure data is timely and accurate.
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings to support new business objectives and initiatives.
- Production Support the existing Anaplan models. Troubleshoot existing data models and identify areas of improvement.
- Contribute in building and execution of the long-term Anaplan roadmap.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Data modeling: Deep knowledge in modeling within Anaplan from conceptualization to model development.
- 8+ of years of experience with Finance modeling tools with at least 2+ years of Anaplan experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of data integration.
- Experience using Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) within Anaplan is preferred.
- Master Anaplanner &/or Anaplan Model Builder (Level-3) Certification is preferred.
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills. High attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely and ensure others are informed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly-matrixed organization requiring superior skills in critical thinking, influencing, and managing multiple priorities.
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent years of industry experience.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
Splunk is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $90,000. You may also be
eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits. Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).