Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
Splunk is looking for a Sr. Analyst Global Partner Programs to manage, build and execute award winning partner programs globally, focused on Managed Service Providers and System Integrators. In this key role, you will be responsible for aligning and driving Splunk partner programs and incentives to support System Integrators and Managed Service Providers. The role will span partner program creation and development to aspects of everyday partner program management and execution. You will work closely with executives and senior leadership from the Partners, Operations, Finance and Sales teams to design programs and achieve agreed upon outcomes and metrics. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, self-motivated and flexible, plus possesses the skills required to execute successfully on multiple concurrent projects. You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment that relies on teamwork.
This position reports to the Area VP, Global Partner Programs, Marketing and Operations and is located in a Splunk US office or remote office location in the US.
- Contribute to the future vision for Splunk’s Partner+ Program, which is the framework that supports the entire Splunk ecosystem. Drive program enhancements that increase benefits for Splunk partners, and particularly to drive results with and for partners that build solutions and provide managed services.
- Measure success through successful adoption of Partner programs and outcomes such as partner embedded services or partner solutions including Splunk as defined in quarterly targets.
Partner Program Development & Management
- Define, build and execute partner programs to engage, reward and incentivize Splunk’s System Integrators and Managed Service Providers.
- Collaborate with Finance, Pricing and Partner Operations to deliver financial modeling to project impact and recommend program design.
- Own responsibility for execution and launch activities associated with program updates. These include deliverables such as internal and external communications, presentations, enablement, program guides, as well as collaborating with Operations, Legal and other teams.
Partner Program Reporting & Analytics
- Work closely with our partner analytics manager and partner operations teams to monitor specific partner results, maintain partner dashboards/reports and assist with ad hoc analysis on partner ecosystem and incentive results, as needed.
Partner Landscape Analysis and Partner Recruitment
- Work closely with Partner Leaders to define a partner engagement and recruitment strategy to meet System Integrator and Manager Service Provider targets.
- Drive and lead a comprehensive view of current partner ecosystem mapping to understand partner capacity, coverage and capability; assess gaps and opportunities. Use this to deliver a plan to engage new and existing partners to fill gaps in coverage and build skills in the ecosystem.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Be an integral member of a small, but focused global Partner Programs team that is responsible for the partner ecosystem, enablement, engagement, and economics.
- Evangelize Partners within Splunk to highlight the value delivered to Splunk and its customers through partners.
- Support other global Partner+ Program initiatives as needed.
- Be a source of expertise on competitive Partner Program offerings – help gather and disseminate competitive partner program offering information across the organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with finance, education, field enablement, technical enablement, marketing, operations, product management, support, business/corporate development and sales to drive a positive partner experience.
- Work closely with Partner Marketing to provide content for external partner communications (monthly newsletter, partner events, partner portal etc.) and internal communications to sales and marketing teams.
- Maintain and update program collateral and program guides as needed.
- Manage work across a matrixed organization with internal and external stakeholders to get feedback, buy-in, and manage expectations.
- 5-7 years experience building partner programs and incentives. Specific experience with System Integrators and Managed Service Providers programs is ideal.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced team and role.
- Current experience in a high growth software enterprise company, plus familiarity with subscription and cloud business models is a plus.
- Ability to communicate, both in writing and in presentations both virtually and in person
- Reporting and analysis capability, including strong analytical skills, technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Critical thinking, problem solving and research skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with software programs such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Salesforce.com is beneficial
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.