Splunk Security Specialist
Evangelise the Splunk Security portfolio internally with Splunk’s field organisation and externally with customers, prospects, and partners.
Drive Security Markets solutions adoption with existing customers as well as new prospects.
Establish credibility with the field organisation and with customers as a subject matter guide providing incremental value to the sales motion and customer interactions.
Assist the field in building, growing, speeding, and winning Security Markets business.
Lead and report on the pipeline for Security Markets solutions within your defined region.
Represent the Splunk Security Markets business unit in the field and help unify our product and go to market strategy.
Work closely with product management and market segment leadership to improve new releases, business processes, messaging, packaging and pricing.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of high tech customer-facing experience in sales, sales engineering, professional services, product management, or consulting.
- CISSP certification and/or 3+ years of relevant work experience in Security Operations, CSIRT and/or Cyber teams.
- Strong communicator with validated executive presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of the network, applications, and data center operations and trends.
- Deep industry knowledge spanning traditional Security and Cyber expertise.
- Having deep knowledge of overall Security landscape.
- Strong background in network, endpoint security and/or enterprise solution software required.
- Familiar with product roadmap planning to incorporate customer requirements into Splunk service offerings.
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CxOs.
- Experience selling complex solutions to the Global 2000 or Fortune 500 Company List.
- You will bring with them a range of industry-related contacts.
- Having high ethics, integrity, and humility and be able to work with other teams.
- Shown leadership of cross-functional teams tasked with full lifecycle support.
- Ability to build and maintain high credibility with sales teams and strategic customers.
- Formal sales training: Solution-Selling and/or Value Selling training preferred
We value diversity at our company. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.