Are you an experienced Channel and Alliances Director looking for your next opportunity? If so, we are currently seeking an experienced executive to lead our Channels and Alliances business for South EMEA. The role will be based in our Paris offices.
As a successful candidate you will have a measurable track record in building channels and alliance sales teams in the South EMEA region, namely Spain, Italy and France. You will be key in driving a successful team of Partner Sales Managers who are responsible for managing key partner relationships. You will work closely with the field sales team to establish and execute sales plans and go to market strategies.
Responsibilities - I want to and can do that!
- Set the strategy for the partner business for South Europe including the creation of a high quality ecosystem of partners including VARs, Distributors, System Integrators, Technology providers, and influencers of different kinds.
- Leading a team of Partner Sales Managers; training, coaching, performance management, developing, motivating and goal setting.
- You will provide accurate forecasting and pipeline management of South Europe partner sales, utilising the salesforce tool.
- Working closely with partners and the South European sales teams, collaboratively selling to our clients.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Splunk’s sales rules of engagement, following our sales methodologies.
- You will drive the negotiations of business terms with large commercial enterprises and our partners, through selling value and return of investment.
- Passionately work to improve and maximise partner sales potential through best practices, training and support.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on products and service offerings.
- Craft systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Work with our marketing team to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects, you will be able to navigate across our international teams.
- Stay ahead of competition, market changes and products, you will be one stead ahead of the curve ensuring we are achieving optimal results.
- Attend and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows, you will be a true Ambassador to Splunk.
- Working with your team to define and execute partner sales plans and regular progress checkpoint reviews.
Skills and Experience:
- You will have first line people management experience, within a South European capacity.
- Extensive direct and partner enterprise software sales experience to large enterprises.
- You will be very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Track record of success and knowledge with Enterprise VARs and Systems Integrators in the defined territory
- We work on quarterly and yearly goals, you will be expert in accurate forecasting and pipelining.
- We are moving at a rapid rate so being able to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment will be key to your success.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Experience of using Salesforce, equivalent.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Splunk is an equal opportunities employer.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!