Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk
Splunk is hiring a PMO Solution Analyst - PMO Systems & Processes, reporting to the Director of Portfolio Operations on the Planning & Execution team within Go To Market Operations (GTMO). In this role, you will be responsible for defining and developing a range of technology systems, processes and tools to support the management and reporting of programs in the GTMO portfolio. Working closely with the Director and the Portfolio Operations team, this role will extract requirements and define a flexible solution architecture, product roadmap and process framework that will support a broad range of PMO process, system and tool related needs. The successful candidate will have a background in Program/Project Management, Program Control/Compliance, and PPM Tools and will leverage experience, best practices, and relationships with program teams and key stakeholders to deliver on the organizational objectives and key results.
- Work with internal business representatives, program managers, technical delivery teams, and change management to understand requirements, short term priorities, and the longer-term roadmap.
- Review and assess existing internal capabilities, as well as available third-party products and determine the best approach to support user requirements.
- Understand the implications of technical decisions and process changes and be able to explain these to users and stakeholders.
- Support development of internal technologies and/or the implementation and configuration of off-the-shelf products, including enhancements/upgrades to scale existing systems.
- Act as the subject matter expert & technical authority for internal program delivery teams.
- Facilitate the launch, adoption and in-life support of PMO processes, tools and technology, including through development of tool and process specific training.
- Provide strategic advice to delivery teams to ensure the right tool is deployed at the right time in the right way.
- Facilitate non-technical business improvements and transformation, such as business process improvement, process standardization and business operating & engagement models.
- Maintain and evolve the Project Delivery Lifecycle (PDLC) process.
- Support portfolio management and analysis by building mechanisms to help drive execution rigor and compliance.
- Develop & enable executive level status reports and dashboards.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing and managing PMO/PPM systems and tools (Smartsheet, JIRA, etc.) integrated solutions (Tableau, Salesforce, etc.) with high levels of knowledge in project management methodology and processes (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience working with a broad range of stakeholders in a global organization
- Proven track record of defining and delivering broad technical and non-technical solutions covering all facets of PMO, portfolio management, and delivery excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience