Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the Software Engineer, you will be part of the core team that is responsible for designing, building and maintaining the Conga CLM (on Salesforce platform) and related technologies supporting the Legal and sales organizations. Come join a collaborative and growing organization where you can make a difference.
What you'll do: Yeah, I want to and can do that.
- Develop technical solutions to business problems; validate and communicate technical solutions to internal and external team members, test solutions and ensure it meets specifications.
- Work with the vendors on design, build, test & deployment of CLM enhancements, bug fixes & project deliveries.
- Develop proof of concepts as needed.
- Provide ongoing production support to the business community regarding application functionality and data integrity.
- Document Standard Operating procedures as part of the regular support & maintenance activities.
- Collaborate closely with other cross functional IT teams to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Communicate and document the critical process &/or system functionality changes to the business users.
I’ve already done that or have that!
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Experience integrating the Salesforce platform with internal and external systems
- Deep understanding of overall Salesforce ecosystem
- You have come from a programming background using one or more of the languages such as APEX, Visualforce, Java, Python
- Enterprise integration architectures such as SOA, RESTful, ETL
- You have a deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and executing them in unit, functional and user acceptance test cycles.
- Deep understanding of Conga CLM (former Apttus) processes & system.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships
- You have the desire to learn and apply new technologies
- You have the ability to self-train quickly and pick up new skills as necessary
- Understanding of cloud offerings market space concepts
- You have good interpersonal skills
Preferred knowledge and experience: These are a huge plus.
- Deep understanding of architectural principles for cloud based platforms such as SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent years of industry experience.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
Splunk is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.