Do you have a passion for creating virtual worlds? Do you want to be part of a founding team for a new VR product and build something from the ground up?
We are looking for a top-tier developer to build an innovative solution utilizing VR to create novel ways to view and interact with large and complex data sets. You will get to work with a motivated bunch of folks who are doing state of the art development in areas of machine learning, data analytics, and event correlations across silos to build best-in-class business analytics software. You will be interacting with product management and customers to understand detailed requirements. You will also work with other engineering teams across Splunk to design and build high-performance solutions.
- 3+ years of meaningful industry experience
- Hands-on experience with Unity
- Strong experience in building VR applications with an emphasis on performance and robustness
- Experience developing for popular VR platforms like HTC Vive and Oculus
- Experience collaborating with design and multi-functional engineering teams to make the complex simple for the user
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor junior team members
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- BS CS/EE or equivalent
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of exceptionally passionate and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability sta