Join us as we pursue our vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
You will be responsible for creating automated tests along with improving existing ones. As a Test Engineer, you will be a part of the development Team that is focused on delivering top quality functionality for Splunk Admins.
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD technologies along with creating pipelines.
- At least familiarity with the Selenium Framework.
- Knowledge of Cypress is a big plus.
- Passion for enabling well crafted code at scale through platforms and tooling
- Data structures and algorithms. A solid grasp of data structures, algorithms, and RESTful APIs.
- BS/MS degree in EE or CS or a related technical field or 5+ years of progressive experience.
- Working knowledge of cloud native testing strategies such as experimentation in production environments
- Strong knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Experience building test frameworks or infrastructure
- Make significant contributions in efforts to improve existing test infrastructure or create new tools to increase efficiency, productivity, and scaling for test case development, scheduling, or deployment.
- Leverage production data and other sources to identify poor customer experience, and close testability/reachability gaps
- Leverage your technical skills and experience by optimizing owned services to reduce operational burden and toil
- Develop tools and services that deliver great developer experience for engineers, enable teams to increase their autonomy and reduce cognitive load
- Share your knowledge through pairing, mentoring, documentation, and collaborating across your team
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Base Pay Range
Base Pay: PLN 140,000.00 - 192,500.00 per year
Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out above, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for incentive compensation and may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a comprehensive, competitive benefits package which may include healthcare and retirement plans, paid time off, wellbeing expense reimbursement, and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering at https://splunkbenefits.com.