This role is open for US and Canada remote
Join us as we pursue our vision to make the world a place where data provides clarity, elevates discussion, and accelerates progress for everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- While you can work from any Splunk office, or be remote, this team’s working hours are in the Pacific time zone, and you’ll be expected to have your working hours line up with that.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers and other engineers to build rich end-to-end user experiences
- Utilize and improve state-of-the-art CI/CD tools for rapid deployment of quality code
- Write comprehensive tests to ensure maintainability and stability
- Share on-call duties to help with the operation of our Cloud software.
- Influence processes and procedures, and directly contribute to standard methodologies, architecture, and implementation
- 5+ years of relevant web development experience, including experience with React.js
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience collaborating with product management, design, and cross-functional engineering
- Proficiency with using REST APIs
- Proficiency with standard testing approaches (unit, smoke, integration, etc)
- Experience with Git and CI/CD
- Passionate about design and user experience
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always exploring new technologies, bringing in OSS projects and contributing back.
- A set of hardworking and dedicated peers
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication, and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $95,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits. Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).