Software Engineer, Front-End
You will work on significant features of the product and will have influence on the frameworks and client architecture. You thrive in a start-up like environment where flexibility, teamwork, and delivering rock solid, customer focused solutions is paramount. You enjoy working on complex software, tackling tough challenges, and feel strongly not only about building good software, but about ensuring that software achieves its goals in operational reality.
- You will work with cutting-edge web technologies like React, BackboneJS, HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Python
- You will build responsive, mobile first applications
- You will ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs working actively to influence the same
- You will help develop specifications for the design and development of User Interface elements for Web, Mobile and Voice Applications
- You will build applications ensuring that development meets all usability and accessibility requirements and standards
- Understanding of web page and mobile performance and optimization; building for speed and scale
What We Offer You:
- 2+ years of front end development experience
- Built and delivered an app on Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Expertise in front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, etc.)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to resolve the same
- Proficient with Node.js and the common frameworks and npm modules
- Excellent problem solving skills and great attention to details
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with automated software and system management and development tools
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Exposure to project methodology or work structures; understand project lifecycle
- Experience in working with cross functional teams (not just engineering)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- The opportunity to be a founding member of a brand new business unit working like a startup but with a large community of passionate users
- The opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support -- Splunk flourishes with disruption and diversity
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our employees through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.