Join us as we pursue our innovative vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun and most meaningfully, to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about working on critical systems to create tangible customer impact? Would you like the opportunity to work at a growing company that is changing the way that information is used to support business decisions? If this resonates with you, we would love to speak with you.
Our team is a dynamic technology group with a mission to make data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. If you possess a passion for outstanding technology leadership and embrace the challenge of working on highly scalable systems that handle large volumes of data, this position is for you. We are building state-of-the art capabilities, data processing and search systems, support tools, security frameworks and automation instrumentation that will greatly impact how our customers successfully use data to improve their businesses performance, scalability, profitability, and market strategies.
- Technical leadership of the team’s deliverables
- Participate in the complete software development cycle: Understand requirements, design, develop, test, automate and deploy software
- Identify and resolve pre-production system bottlenecks and production issues
- Engage in design and code reviews of the product, and enhance your knowledge of customers’ experiences to prevent future problems
- Make code maintainable and the product diagnosable and serviceable
- Participate in rotating on-call duties to diagnose and solve customer issues.
- Own features from start to finish; Mentor junior engineers
- Strong fundamentals in software engineering: data structures and algorithms
- Coding proficiency in one or more of the following languages with the ability to quickly learn new languages: Java, Go, Python, C++
- Experience in working on distributed systems like databases, distributed file systems, distributed concurrency control, consistency models, CAP theorem is an added plus.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills including the use of associated tools
- Experience in developing CI/CD systems and test automation frameworks
- Ability to document your work for the benefit of the team
- Knowledge of REST, grpc or similar communication paradigms
- Linux proficiency: Excited to apply system administration experience and comfort in developing or creatively addressing challenges via a linux/unix console.
- Knowledge of public cloud services such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- You are driving operational excellence on the team and think beyond feature delivery into how your code is serving customers in production
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team of incredibly capable and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering to product management and customer support.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment. We work in an open environment, work together to get things done, and adapt to the changing needs for the team. We keep it real by being open and honest.
- Balance. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and commitment, and believe that balance helps cultivate a positive environment.
- Fun. We are committed to having every employee want to give it their all, be respectful and a part of the family, and have a smile on their face while doing it.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Base Pay Range
Base Pay: PLN 168,000.00 - 231,000.00 per year
Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out above, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for incentive compensation and may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a comprehensive, competitive benefits package which may include healthcare and retirement plans, paid time off, wellbeing expense reimbursement, and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering at https://splunkbenefits.com.