Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Do you have experience with one of the 3 main Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) and SIs and love developing GTM strategies and driving key initiatives? If you answered yes to these questions we have a great opportunity for you.
- Key driver for the CSP business and own relationships and manage the success of Global and National Systems Integrators, MSPs and MSSPs
- Influence GSIs and SIs and their CSP partner managers, drive C-level, product team, marketing field and channel relationships.
- Own and develop WW CSP- Splunk- Partner relationships (build, drive to sell, implement and manage phases for our partners. SIs, Channel partners/VARs, MSPs, MSSPs
- Define and implement joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs.
- Serve as the key member of the Splunk CSP business team, aligned with the Global Alliance Manager, the Partner Solutions Architect, and the Marketing Manager, to build and drive the overall Service Provider strategy with leadership at Splunk CSP alliance.
- Engage and train the SI’s field sales organization, channels and end customers to build and drive revenue opportunities for Splunk and CSP.
- Set and implement strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it is in line with Splunk and CSP’s strategic direction. This includes developing detailed account plans to track the progress of each SI solution provider and achievement of goals.
- Set and manage revenue targets and work with the Splunk, SI and CSP sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
- Manage and close a pipeline of business associated with the solution providers.
- 10+ years of sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry (partner, AWS, GCP or Azure preferred)
- Experience in the Security and Analytics verticals with customer & partners cases, such as SIEM, SOAR, data lakes, and ingest/egress of large datasets
- Prior experience helping VAR's, GSIs, National SIs and consulting partners build practices focused on Security and Analytics
- Knowledge of different security offerings and services from top SI’s, and in-depth understanding of this market
- Consistently exceeds key performance metrics, with hands on experience negotiating enterprise contracts with F100 companies
- Track record of managing Global Enterprise Accounts, with responsibility for SI / consulting partner strategy and execution
- Technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/radical technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Develop outstanding joint value propositions and product strategy within AWS and in the SI organization
- Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure and adoption
- Broad based technology experience including cloud computing, big data analytics, networking, security, and infrastructure management
- Master’s Degree in business or related field a plus
- Location: any where in USA (role is remote USA; not able to offer relocation)
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.