Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The Regional Services Sales Leader (m/f/d) is responsible for driving Sales of Services in a region. Are you someone who can execute against a plan to deliver customer success and meet and exceed financial targets? Can you work cross functionally, selling Services offerings, rapidly growing adoption of Splunk products, offerings and use cases into new market areas and our customers’ ecosystems? If the answer to these questions is yes and you bring a real passion for building a positive customer experience, then please read on.
Responsible for Services Sales into a region, including:
- Create and Drive a strategy for effectively selling Services into your region
- Drive Services KPI including Bookings and Attach Rates
- Drive enablement of license sales teams to effectively sell services
- Collaborate with your license Sales team counterparts with activities such as Account Planning, Big Bet reviews, Pipeline reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, Forecast Meetings to get results
- Effectively Communicate the Services strategy, goals, objectives and results to Customers, Partners and internal teams
- Establish relationships at the senior level in our largest Partners and Customers in the region
- Engage with other stakeholders in Customer Success, and in Splunk to drive strategy for business direction, go-to-market models, and offerings
- Extensive experience of Services Sales within a software company
- Experienced in sales methodologies such as Spin, Challenger, Miller-Hyman, etc.
- Experience in launching new initiatives and go-to-market models including developing strategy, and driving enablement of offerings and sales process.
- Quantifiable sales success and expertise selling services related products and solutions, with track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Knowledge of what it takes to build a scalable Services Sales model in a fast-growing adoption-first environment.
- History of building and growing a successful Services sales team and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Business or relevant technical field experience. (Bonus points will be given for MBA or Masters' Degrees).
- Travel is required up to 60%, possibly more at peak times.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.