Service Experience Product Manager, Splunk Cloud Platform
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers and partners. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and to each other’s success. Become a part of our journey!
Splunk Cloud Platform has amazing customers tackling complex challenges with machine data. We are looking for a teammate to guide the fast-and-furious pace of our service operational capabilities. Are you up for the challenge?
Responsibilities: What you'll do.
● You will be accountable for the Splunk Cloud Platform new service introduction process. To do this effectively, you will understand the desired customer experience for the new service to ensure a successful introduction. In addition, you will collaborate with service owners to resolve technical dependencies for a successful global service rollout.
● You will understand and represent the customer, support, operational and financial perspectives in the delivery of the new service offering. You can leverage cross-functional teams of Splunk subject matter experts to drive the desired customer experience and the best business outcome. Finally, you will collaborate with the Splunk go to market teams to ensure new service awareness and enablement.
● You will also work with Splunk Cloud Platform strategic accounts on scale, availability and security roadmap requirements. You will own the business case for these capabilities and collaborate with the service owners on roadmap prioritization.
Requirements: What you'll need to succeed for this San Francisco Bay Area based role
● Hands-on experience with a public IaaS or SaaS service. You have a good understanding of operational aspects of delivering large scale Cloud service experiences. You can point to examples of services you worked on.
● You have 3+ years of experience in an operational role, including 1+ years of product management experience.
● You have shown the ability to lead without authority plus to comfortably articulate your requirements via documents and presentations.
● You enjoy engaging with customers on business and operational topics.
● You are comfortable with shifting priorities and ownership in a fast-paced environment.
● Prior knowledge of Splunk a plus.
Bachelor’s degree; MBA or similar degree highly preferred
Professional certifications as a plus, especially those around Project, Product, and Cybersecurity management
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Splunkers are encouraged and empowered to be Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
From San Francisco to Shanghai, Splunkers work in 25+ offices across the globe.
Intern with people you want to hang out with, even outside the office.
Hear from Splunkers on the latest.
Culture of Inclusion: Splunkers Share Their Stories
Follow Splunk on LinkedIn for job announcements, company news, and more.