Splunk is looking to bring on board a talented, customer-centric Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing EMEA Talent Acquisition team. You will work very closely with other members of the Talent Acquisition team, HR, Finance, Legal and the Hiring Managers to deliver exceptional candidate generation strategies across the EMEA region.
This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber software talent with a focus on Poland , and ability to demonstrate an “outside of the box” approach in your search methodology. You will be responsible for the full recruiting cycle, sourcing of passive technology professionals and managing them through the entire recruitment process including post-offer stage. You must be able to successfully execute and close searches against set timelines, understand how to prioritize to hit internal client SLAs, whilst thriving in an innovative, very fast paced rapid growth environment.
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate market place (both internal and external)
- Build a strong pipeline, and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research, heavy networking and effective use of social media channels.
- Gain deep understanding of business and underlying technology prospect & convert candidates interest into Splunk
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system to track & manage the recruitment process flow.
- Assess and develop creative search strategies to enhance the overall candidate experience
- Generate a high volume and high quality candidate pipeline under very tight timelines.
- Manage multiple searches (20+) simultaneously with attention to meeting internal customer’s deadlines.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity based on deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process
- Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives focused on delivering best in class candidate experience at Splunk
- Extensive experience managing full recruitment cycles, gained at either an executive search firm or within a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software environment.
- Ability to navigate within a complex matrix environment establishing trust and credibility with the business stakeholders and influencing talent decision
- Proven experience recruiting across EMEA, with tangible results of identifying and attracting top talent in the market place.
- Strong knowledge of the Polish market, with considerable experience of having recruited technical talent in Poland.
- Strong communication and consulting skills with ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic, AIRS, LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter, Xing and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment whilst displaying a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent candidate assessment skills
- Fluent English and Polish language skills.
- Comfortable working individually as well as partnering with an international and culturally diverse team
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree required.