Splunk is seeking a Senior Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level support to our customers and partners. This is a very dynamic role where you will provide technical assistance, troubleshoot and resolve customer problems, interface with engineering on various product issues, and contribute to projects revolving around support tools, knowledge management, our growing market place of solutions, and more.
Responsibilities: I can do that!
- Work directly with customers and partners to provide Enterprise and Cloud Level Support
- Respond to and follow up on our client’s product related issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
- Develop a deep understanding of the Splunk product
- Provide documentation and participate in online forum support for real-time questions
- Reproduce customer issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to engineering, and provide necessary documentation
- Providing outstanding customer service and technical support to Splunk clients and maintaining customer relationships
- Assist in developing support tools to help troubleshoot issues
Requirements: I’ve already done that!
- Experience in: UNIX (Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX), LDAP, Windows, and Mac OS X
- Exposure to: AWS (including Amazon EC2) or GCP would be helpful
- Experience in a Technical Support or Service Engineer capacity
- An understanding of Relational Databases
- Nice to have: Python, Shell Script, Perl, C++/C#/Java, HTML, XML, JSON, Regex
- Experience of Splunk, similar tool or Business Intelligence is a plus
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Works well as part of a team and contributes to continuous improvement
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills, and relationship building capabilities
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise customer issues effectively
- Passionate about technology with a strong desire to work in a fast paced technical environment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced technical environment and support a product with frequent product releases and regular maintenance updates
Base Pay Range
Base Pay: PLN 170,400.00 - 234,300.00 per year
Splunk provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure which varies by location. Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location as set out above, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for incentive compensation and may be eligible for equity or long-term cash awards.
Benefits are an important part of Splunk's Total Rewards package. This role is eligible for a comprehensive, competitive benefits package which may include healthcare and retirement plans, paid time off, wellbeing expense reimbursement, and much more! Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and wellbeing offering at https://splunkbenefits.com.