Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things to learn. Including cutting edge internal recruiting tools.
- Highly talented and dedicated peers.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact? The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our candidates.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our talent through ownership and leadership opportunities.
- An open, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12-hour days. There will times where we will sprint, however, we want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to choose your hours? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and commitment to providing an extraordinary candidate, manager and team experience, and believe that balance helps cultivate an excellent environment.
Due to our hyper-growth in building a game changing product, we are seeking an exceptional technical recruiter to join our Products Recruiting team. This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber software talent (Cloud, Full Stack, Backend, Machine Learning...), and ability to demonstrate an “outside of the box” approach in your search methodology. You will be responsible for the full recruiting cycle, sourcing of passive technology professionals and leading them through the entire recruitment process up to the offer stage.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work closely with other members of Talent Acquisition, HR, Finance, Legal, Hiring Managers and Engineers to deliver exceptional candidate generation strategies across our Products team.
If you are someone that thrives in a highly collegial, hyper-growth and rapidly changing environment, and can lead by example, deliver great customer service to your hiring managers & candidates? If you are fueled by winning as a team, this could be just what you are looking for in a role and team. Are you up for the challenge?
- Become an expert in Splunk technology, new products, applications, and how to prospect & convert into candidate interest.
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate market place (both internal and external)
- Build a pipeline, which includes diversity hiring and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy sourcing; cold calling, phone screens, and networking.
- Close searches against set timelines, understands how to prioritize, partner with other recruiters to build teams that will design our future platform and products. Manage multiple searches (12+) simultaneously with attention to meeting internal customer’s deadlines.
- Strategize and develop new “out-of-the box” methods to fill your pipeline.
- In partnership with hiring managers, create Job Descriptions, using textio, the gender neutral software tool.
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system and our internally built tools to track & manage the recruitment process flow.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and niche job boards.
- Hit internal client SLAs
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity
- Attend job fairs and recruitment functions (ie: Grace Hopper, Afro Tech, RSA etc)
- Extensive experience managing full recruitment cycles, gained at either an agency or from a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software comppany.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting technical candidates (at all levels including Entry to VP levels) within the Software Engineering, Cloud, Big Data and the IT industry.
- Able to establish trust and credibility with business stakeholders and influence talent decisions
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting skills, and the ability to partner effectively with all teams in a matrix organization
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Leads by example: A great teammate who is inclusive, collaborative, self-directed and highly motivated with a sense of urgency, and has strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber software talent. Ability to demonstrate creativity in your search methods and generate a high quality candidate pipeline under very tight timeline. Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic, AIRS and LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter.
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and manage a requisition load (10+) in a dynamic, constantly changing work environment, while still taking the time to help out his/her peers.
- Excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Ability to manage batch recruitment days, attend meet ups and tech talks.
- Hi-integrity; hi-degree of professionalism, and can be trusted with confidential HR information.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite is a plus.
- Excellent communication, social networking, relationship building, advising skills, and the ability to partner effectively with all teams.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.