We are looking for a dynamic and creative Senior Technical Field Enablement Instructor to join the team and help us deliver world-class training to our employees, partners, and customers nationally and worldwide. In this role you will perform instructional delivery of approved course materials with a focus on enabling Professional Services Consultants for our employees and partners. You have the ability work within a team, have strong self-discipline, and work independently. You will deliver classes virtually as well as at Splunk, partner, customer, and contract facilities.
- Instructs advanced technical enablement and customer focused classes.
- Handles multiple projects/tasks with minimal supervision.
- Consistently meets or exceeds goals and/or project achievements.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and written, with management, team members, and other departments.
- Anticipates and resolves common problems.
- Balances long and short term goals by prioritizing activities.
- Actively participates in curriculum planning sessions for new product training.
- Reviews training curriculum and provides feedback to instructional designers.
- Adapts well to changing job and project requirements.
- Recommends and implements solutions when project issues arise.
- You have 4 + years of software/technology Professional Services Consultant experience.
- At the minimum, you are a Certified Splunk Architect.
- You have hands on experience with Splunk products
- You have proven experience training to various technical audiences (i.e. software engineers, systems administrators, developers, sales engineers etc.)
- Technical and troubleshooting skills in at least one software application or technology.
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface
- You have excellent oral presentation and customer interaction skills.
- You are willing to travel up to 70%.
- You have or are able to obtain a current passport and can travel to other countries and regions without restriction.
- Ability to deliver training in multiple languages a plus
- CSIPP (Certified Security Specialist) a plus
- Experience with Splunk-Phantom (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR)) a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in a technical or related field is required.
We value diversity at our company. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the applicant is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment applicants with arrest and conviction records.