Senior Tax Analyst
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to
everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver
the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun
and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become
a part of our journey!
Role: We are looking for a Senior Tax Analyst, to support direct tax compliance for Splunk subsidiaries
in the EMEA and APJ regions.This role can be based in Ireland (remote) or in the UK (office, hybrid or remote),
reporting to the International Tax Director based in Ireland.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!:
- Supporting the outsourced tax compliance for regional tax returns
- Ensure compliance with tax payments requirements
- Tax account journal entries and reconciliation
- Support the statutory tax provision process
- Ensure compliance for withholding tax obligations
- Support other tax projects as they arise.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!:
- Bachelor’s Degree in tax or accounting
- Qualified tax advisor (ITI/CTA) or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ of international tax experience (EMEA & APJ ideally) with public accounting firm and/or corporate tax department
- Experience with SAP preferred
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Ability to work effectively both within a team and alone
- Willingness to build and maintain productive working relationships with business partners
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any
other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.