Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Our Splunk Family in Australia/ New Zealand are a results’ driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a phenomenal team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
Our team is continuing to scale and we are looking for a Senior Recruiter to manage our portfolio of technology and sales roles across ANZ. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on a high energetic and evolving talent acquisition function and take lead on candidate experience, D&I, strategic sourcing initiatives to name a few. You will join a team of passionate, driven and fun talent acquisition professionals, where no day is the same!
Primary Position Objective
You will be responsible for building a robust pipeline/network of high-calibre future “Splunker’s” across our multiple functions including Presales, Professional Services, Customer/Cloud Support, Engineering, Marketing, G&A but primarily focussed on Technology roles.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Effectively deliver robust recruitment Strategies through a fluent understanding of the success profile, business objectives and goals of the Region
- Strong competency and behavioral based Interview and Assessment skills of Mid to Senior level professional within the IT Industry via phone, video or face to face.
- Seamlessly build your pipeline, and consistently deliver a target list of quality candidates for assigned searches through research which may include extensive cold calling, competency based assessments, and networking.
- Become a Splunk Ambassador by proactively keeping abreast of new Use Cases, Products, Goals/Objectives
- Effectively use our ATS (Jobvite)system to track & manage the recruitment process flow, maintaining a superior level of data Integrity.
- Habitually Post, Like, Share Job ads, Splunk updates etc. across multiple Social Media Platforms for maximum exposure not limited to LinkedIn, Elevate, user groups and niche job boards, twitter etc.
- Proven ability in prioritizing multiple workloads and stakeholders within a dynamic work environment
- Delivery a diverse slate of candidates on each search
- Provide timely updates on recruiting activity
- Strategize and develop new “out-of-the box” methods to fill your pipeline.
- Superior Stakeholder and Expectation Management
- Effectively navigate a Multi-matrixed and a Geographically dispersed organization.
- Always be in pursuit of a seemless Candidate Experience
- Ability to clearly articulate recruitment strategy and market dynamics to Regional and Global stakeholders.
- Minimum of 6+ years of successful full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally with both agency & in-house recruiting, with a strong network and expertise across Australia and New Zealand.
- Drive every search with a heightened Sense of Urgency where quality of hire and WOW-ing your stakeholders and ultimately bringing value to the business is the N0.1 success criteria
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting skills, and the ability to partner effectively within a multi matrixed organization.
- Leads by example: A team player who is self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency, and has strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Marketer utilizing a diverse range of Social Platforms
- Strong Change Agility
- Proven experience in delivering a consultative approach with Key Stakeholders to leaders to create awareness and gain engagement and alignment for the execution of key talent strategies including diversity
- Exceeds within a Matrix and Remote Management Environment
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage diverse requisition workloads in a fast-paced and high growth company.
- Skilled and Trained in Behavioral/Competency Based Interview techniques
- High level of Self Awareness
- Enjoys Celebrating our Wins and Having Fun in the workplace
- Growth Mindset
- Experience with Enterprise Applicant Tracking Systems and HR Management Systems
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.